Pages

Thursday 14 August 2014

Moment in time

Camping Holiday


Screenshot 2014-08-14 at 9.36.41 AM.png“Swish swish”, I can hear the waves splashing on the sand. I’m at the beach. My friends are just walking towards my dad and me. My dad then says, “Hurry up you lot! Or I’ll feed you to the fish!” My family and friends are here at the beach, for a camping holiday.


I see the the bright fire and it’s flames leaping towards me ready for a fight. I dare to step forward. As I step forward, I can feel the sand creeping inside my shoes. The sand is squelchy sand damp between my toes. I look up and see my friends walking eagerly to the fire, my dad is grinning from ear to ear, because of his joke that he has just told my friends.

Screenshot 2014-08-14 at 9.36.56 AM.png

I turn to the sea, it’s aqua colour amazes me. The sea is calm and motionless. The ripples in the water are mesmerizing. Then I see the reflection of the stars on the sea. I look up and see millions of them, twinkling in the night sky. They glisten and light the sky like lights, lighting a stage.


BY: Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.