Pages

Thursday 11 December 2014

Lily’s Diary

18 December  2018
Dear diary,(Or to whoever is reading this)
I am VERY excited, because it is only 7 more days until it is CHRISTMAS!!! I have already got a present for my brother, which is an xbox 360 game called ‘Destiny’ . Which I wrapped with an xbox wrapper and  a christmas wrapper. So on one side it has a xbox wrapper, and on the other side, it has a christmas wrapper(which looks kind of funny :) )I also have my fathers present which is a new badminton racket. I haven’t wrapped it yet, because I don’t know how to wrap it.(How do you wrap a racket?) The only present that I need to get now, is a present for my mother.

19 December

Today, I went to my cousins house where we did secret santa. There, all of our names are placed into something(preferably a hat) and then each of us pick out a name, and whoever we get, is who we have to give a present to. Then, it was my turn, I stepped to the table, and picked out a name. Carefully I  unfolded it, under my breath I whispered, “I am going to give a present to…” I cut off because of the name that was written on the piece of paper. “I’m going to give a present to MYSELF?” I said, scarcely a whisper. “Oh, you have to put that back in the hat, Lily, then get out a new one.” Said my Aunt. So I picked out another piece of paper and opened it, quicker this time. Relieved I sighed and leaned against the wall, for, on the paper it said the name ‘JASMINE’ . Jasmine is my favourite cousin. “It is going to be easy to get a present for Jasmine.” I thought.

20 December
5 more days, and I still haven’t got a present for my mother!!! But not only do I have to give a present to my mum, but I also have to give a present to Jasmine. Luckily though, my family are going to Lynn mall tomorrow. Oh, and I finally have found out how to wrap a badminton racket. Well, not really, because my mum did most of the wrapping.

21 December
Today, I went to Lynn mall, and there I bought a present for Jasmine and a present for my MOTHER!!! Finally! So my present for jasmine is the whole book series of a Dog and his Girl Mysteries. My Mothers present is some baking equipment because my mother LOVES baking. I put them under the Christmas tree already. I also bought my brother, father, and mother’s favourite chocolate, and put it in their stockings. I am super EXCITED for CHRISTMAS!!!

24 December
I...can’t...believe...that...It’s CHRISTMAS EVE!!! I can hardly sleep! My family and I are going to my cousins house on the 26th of December, again for a surprise at lunch time. No one knows what the surprise is, only my Aunt and my dad. I can hardly wait!

25 December
It’s CHRISTMAS!!! I can’t believe it! Right now, I am downstairs beside the Christmas Tree, and am writing what YOU are reading right NOW. My hands are shaky so please excuse my shaky handwriting. Now I’m opening my present...It’s what I always wanted! Woohoo! It’s a Rebel messenger Bow! OH Yeah! My brother then opens his present that I gave him. When he sees it he shouts, “Yeah! Thanks Lily!” I smile and say, “You’re welcome.” I am glad that I have made someone happy this Christmas. Then my mother and father open their presents and I notice the joy and happiness in their eyes, even though they don’t really show it. Then we change and get ready to go to my cousins house. My brother asks if he can play Destiny, and when my parents say yes, he immediately puts the disk inside our X-Box 360 and, waits for it to load. Then I get my Rebel Messenger Bow out, I then aim and shoot at the wall, and I completely miss. It lands at my feet. Wow. :D

26th December
It’s Boxing day! My family went to Farmers and other shops to buy things for ourselves and wrappings for secret santa. Then we got our presents for the person who we give a present to, and drive to my cousins house. There my auntie produced a box of chocolates and said, “If you can guess your secret santa, you’ll get a chocolate.” I really wanted to guess who my secret santa was, so I thought, who was kind to me the last few weeks. My thoughts were interrupted because Jasmine shouted loudly, “I know who my secret santa is! It’s Lily!!!” I nearly jumped out of my skin. I gave her my gift and smiled and said, “Merry Christmas Jasmine! :)”


By:Estelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.