Pages

Monday 15 December 2014


Screenshot 2014-11-03 at 10.29.44 AM.png

Saint Joan of Arc

I am St. Joan of Arc. I was born in the year 1412 in Domrémy-la-Pucelle. I heard a lot of voices and saw a lot of visions of saints at my home. Why did they appear to me? I didn’t know until...The voices told me that I was the only one who could save France and I would have to join the army, but I didn’t believe them. But the saints kept telling me I was the only one who could save France. So I went to the Dauphin, and he tested me, to see if I was worthy to join the army. I passed his test, for he had realised that I was a messenger of God. The Dauphin said that I could fight for his army, but to do so, I had to pretend I was a boy.

When I was at the battle field, I rode on the Dauphin’s white horse, and held the French flag. I didn’t fight. But one day, my army and I, were outnumbered, so they retreated and left me behind. I then was captured by the enemy. In their place where they kept me, there was a tower that overlooked the courtyard. I jumped of the tower, and miraculously. It took me a long time to recover, but when I did, the enemy caught me and brought me to a cell. There, I stayed until they brought me and condemned me to death at the age of 19!

Now here I lay in heaven watching people celebrate my feast day on May 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.